Start a Commercial Cleaning Business
Start a commercial cleaning business and make an excellent living in a recession proof service niche that is always in demand.
This is an excellent niche in the cleaning profession. We've had great success cleaning offices and light industrial spaces along with our residential cleaning business over the years.
Some of the benefits of starting a commercial cleaning business are
- It's recession proof.
- Work is done on a contractual basis.
- Very high profit margins.
- Can be done part-time or full-time.
- No special trade skills or education needed.
- You can start on a shoe string budget.
A typical contract can be $1,000 to $3,000 a month!
The trick with commercial cleaning is getting the contracts and negotiating the right deal for you. A typical misconception about starting a commercial cleaning business is that you need a lot of expensive commercial-grade cleaning equipment to get started. Not so, just as with residential cleaning, your clients usually have all the tools you need on the premises or they're easily acquired. As you grow the scale of your cleaning service, you will be able to lease the equipment you need. Seriously folks, I've never had to turn down a cleaning job in any niche due to lack of equipment. There's always a way, so don't let that stop you from starting!
The other nice element of contract cleaning is just that, you have a contract which does give one a sense of security. The "contract" is the key ingredient along with negotiation in landing the sweet jobs in commercial cleaning field. But don't let that scare you, that's why we're here, to give you a hand.
Is commercial cleaning for you?
Do you want to --
- Make a full-time income from a part-time effort?
- Add a new revenue stream to your already existing cleaning business?
- Start fresh with a new business that has an excellent profit potential?
- Start and grow a small business based in your own home?
- Find a recession proof business with a big future?
- Start immediately on a shoe string budget?
Then starting a commercial cleaning business may be for you. It's an expansive cleaning business niche that can be grown to any size.