5 Professional Cleaning Tips to Improve Performance
How to clean fast and do an excellent job.
The cleaning itself is the most time consuming part of your day with your cleaning business and doing it fast means more money in your pocket. Yet it is very important to do quality cleaning even if in a hurry, right? You will be judged by the results, not how fast you clean. How to strike a balance?
Here are the best speedy cleaning tips-
1. Plan the day ahead. Before the start of the cleaning day, set a plan where you will start and what you want to accomplish for that day. Create a schedule for the cleaning day in advance. Nobody hires a professional cleaner that does not schedule ahead.
2. Have all the necessary cleaning materials. The more organized you are the better your cleaning performance will be because you will not waste time or energy trying to find what you need. Use systems like labeling your bottles, carry a tote that is organized, color coded micro-fiber cloths and a checklist.
3. Always start from top to bottom. This is a classic rule for cleaning and it works! Cleaning from the top will save you from knocking dust on the freshly dusted table or vacuumed carpet. It can be very tempting to start right in on the floor or a counter top, but train yourself to start with the ceiling. Make it a habit.
4. Every Move Counts. A professional cleaner does not circle the room more than once. Clean everything as you go. In each place, you will eventually develop a flow that arises logically as you clean a few times. Do not try to force an order that applies to every house. That seems to make sense, but each home has its own flow based on the way it is designed.
5. Multi-task. When cleaning tough stains, spray it with a heavy-duty cleanser. Spray and leave it there for minutes and spend the minutes with another chore. Get back to it when you think it’s time to wipe or scrub it off.
Cleaning can be a tough job. But it’s a good feeling that you are making someone happy when they come home from a hard days work. It is noble and honest work. With these simple yet, laser focused tips, you can be quick and do a quality job that will keep your reputation and pocket book in tact.