Start a Window Cleaning Business
Should you start a window cleaning business? You are most likely here because you are researching whether or not a window cleaning service is right for you. A window cleaning company can be a great way to make an excellent living. Generate cash flow quickly in this business, because it is easy and fast to start up. Start out small as a solo or duo and get up and running for just a few hundred dollars. Over time, you can scale up the size of your business, turning it into a million-dollar business if you are ambitious. The working environment can be fun and exciting, and never boring. The daily logistic challenges are fun for someone who likes to problem-solve.
Start a window washing service the right way, by learning all you can. Here are a few excellent articles on business advice, to help you get your bearings.
Window Cleaning Business Start Up Articles
Window Cleaning Business Start Up Overview
Suze & Ev Approach To Starting A Window Cleaning business
Window Cleaning Business planning
Window Cleaning Business Equipment
Here is a list of the pros and cons of setting up a window cleaning service business. At the bottom of this page you will find a selection of articles about the window cleaning profession that go into much greater detail.
- Easy & quick start up for a solo cleaner
- Excellent cash flow early in the startup stage
- Work outdoors in dynamic social situations
- Seasonal work in some regions
- Abundance of jobs in every town and city
- Seasonal - work is not year-round in some regions
- Exposure to the natural elements
- Fear of heights? Not good!
- Expensive to scale up into large jobs
- Larger jobs will require training and certification
- Larger jobs are a high risk liability game
The window cleaning profession is a great first time startup service for a budding entrepreneur. It is a simple business to run and a low risk startup. You can scale it to any size. Keep it small and manageable and run it yourself, or expand it into a million-dollar business. It is considered a cash-rich business with low overhead, and perhaps best of all, it is recession-proof. All you need is a tested business system to take the guesswork out of starting your new window cleaning business.